Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oct 28: Swim@50m pool, 6:15-6:50pm

Today I was planning to swim with my colleague but he had to work late, so ended up going by myself. 50m pool has 8 lanes (all open to public) so it's pretty empty. I've counted the number of strokes and it was 50 times for 50m which is too high, so I was really surprised.

I aimed to improve this, but it wasn't possible to reduce it lower than 40 strokes. I think it doesn't work when I start with a good pace in the beginning so I need to lower my pace. Although in the beginning my body is cold so I ended up swimming fast wanting to heat up my body quickly. But then from 300m point it gets harder and my hands become heavier. I should practice more at 50m pool since it has less turns.

Result: 300m, 100m, 200m,400m, 300m
Total: 1.3km

No comments:

Post a Comment