Monday, August 23, 2010

Aug 23: Run@5:15am, 28℃

Usually, I do both cycling and running on Sundays but since I had some tiredness from yesterday so took it easy today. I have a business trip from tomorrow until Friday so I can only exercise today. To maintain my body strength, I went jogging before heading to work.

Target: 3 laps - 6 minutes each
Result:
lap 1: 5'14'', pulse ave: 115, end: 125
lap 2: 5'11'', pulse ave: 130, end 131
Total: 10'25'', max 135, ave 123

The breathing becomes very difficult so I've dropped my pace from the 2nd lap using wider steps trying to keep my speed. But couldn't manage the 3rd lap.
My body seems still asleep so I should do pre-exercise before I run. Also my heart rate is too slow in the beginning. From next time, I shall do a quick exercise before I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment