Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jan 8: Swim - 18m pool, 7:15-8:35pm

Today I also went to the swimming pool in Kumagaya. It sounds far when I say Kumagaya, but not too bad from here in Higashimatsuyama. And thankfully the traffic is very smooth. The pool is relatively empty and the fact that they have both bath and sauna is probably why I end up going there.

Today the pool was again empty, almost monopolising it by myself. Sometimes there are 2 guards. At first I swam 10 laps which is about 360m, then adjusted the front crawl form. Water is warm and even I don't move much it doesn't feel like my body is getting cold. I swam another 10 laps, then 14 laps to finish (500m). When the pool is small,  you get to turn (and kick) so frequently so it feels much easier than 50m pool. I jumped in to the bath afterwards which what I was looking forward to do, and relaxed my muscles. Then moved to the sauna.

Result: 360m, 100m, 360m, 100m, 500m, Total:1.4km

No comments:

Post a Comment