Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jan 22: Run - 5:40-5:45pm

Today, I went to the lecture that focused on how to strengthen knee joint which was hosted by Health Improvement Centre in the neighbourhood. I learnt that shrinking muscles makes ankles wobble, and when the balance of left/right muscles fall apart it connects to the pains in the knees. Then we learnt how to strengthen the weak muscles. This is very good and I decided to do it at home everyday.






















The roller base for bicycle arrived so I've used it and ran 6km in 17 minutes (20km/h speed). I ended up sweating a lot by starting the top load to 3rd level. I've decided that when my knees have warmed up after the indoor cycling, then I go running.

Today, I ran 1km in 5 minute pace. After 800m, I felt something around my knees but I ran until the end. also, I purchased a core body running book by Tetsuhiko Kane and I'm going to combine my knee training as well as core body muscle training.

No comments:

Post a Comment