Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Jan 4: Run - 1km, 7:30-7:38am

It has been a long while since I felt the pain in my knee. I feel it when I give a little pressue like on stairs but it's not a massive pain. For several times, I've ran 100m just to check how my knee is but the next day, usually it comes with pain. So I've stopped running for a while, but this month is a start of registration for the triathlon, so I better give my answer soon therefore decided to run today.

First I did the radio-exercise, then walked for 2km for a warm-up, followed by a light exercise, and then I started running. It was extremely slow pace, 40cm for each step, and ran for 1km. It took me about 7 mintues. There wa snot pain afterwards. If I don't feel the pain tomorrow, I'll run again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment