Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28: Swim - 50m pool, 5-5:50pm

Today I took a half day off due to the pilot health check, and headed to Haneda airport's clinic. Afterwards, I went to the pool thinking this probably will be the last training before I depart.

The pool was relatively empty because it's during weekday and earlier time. Therefore I hardly got stuck. I aimed for not stopping and managed to swim 1km. When I tried to swim fast, then the arms gets tired. When I get tired, I release the energy so it doesn't proceed as much. I'd like to be able to find a balanced speed and be able to swim for a long distance. In the beginning, I got stuck about 2 times, but I was able to swim for 1km so if I swim slowly I should be able to swim 750m. After 5 minute break, I swam 500m, and counted amount of strokes in 25m pool. I've managed to swim in 14 strokes. After swimming 200m, I've ended the training. I'll be leaving for Europe day after tomorrow.

Result: 1km, 500m, 25m x 8, total: 1.7km

No comments:

Post a Comment