Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 16: Swim - 25m pool, 7:45-8:45pm

From now on, I'd like to swim as much as possible to maintain the body strength. Therefore, even the actually swimming time is short, I'm going to make it frequent as I can. Today, I go to the pool, that's 5 min away by car.


This pool is very close to the house and it's cheap (400yen for 2 hours).

Since it's 3-day-weekend, the pool is crowded and can't swim very smoothly, but manage to swim 500m without stopping. Towards the end, it was getting less crowded so I was able to swim 500m pretty smoothly. Then I adjusted the form.

After swimming 750m, the body is so hot (and perhaps the water temperature is warm) I had to get back to the water to cool my body. In the end I walked in the water to strengthen my knees and cooled down.

Result: 500m, 750m, 50m x 4, Total 1.45km

No comments:

Post a Comment