Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20: Swim - 50m pool, 5:50-6:30pm

There's only a week left until I depart for Europe, and I'm thinking I should try to go to the pool as often as I can. I'm afraid of the stamina (especially muscles) decrease when I take time off. Today I decided I won't think of a programme and just swim long distance.

Tokyo Gym is so nice with clean water. Although recently it's gone less clear. When I ask the staff, it's because of they're saving electricity. I can see that it's also slightly darker, but I wondered initially. Usually they change the water once a year, and the rest they maintain the water quality with circulation filter. They normally have 6 machines with filter pumps but only uses 4. If they don't do it, they had to shut down the pool. I didn't expect that saving electricity is effecting even in these places.

Result: 500m, 500m, 200m, total 1.2km

No comments:

Post a Comment