Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 11: My first day

So my first day starts.

The reason why I didn't run for a long time was trying to avoid hurting my joints, and making up with swimming and cycling instead.  Although in the end, I only did swimming.

First of all, I thought I'd prepare my legs by running on soil, so I looked for parks nearby. Then I found a forest in the park about 500 meters away from home. There's a merit in this since I can take my bike both ways to the park, and it's nice to dry my sweat on the way home.

I'm still scared of running, so I'd lightly jump for about 40cm in each steps. When I get tired I'd stop, and completely stop after 10 minutes. Just by doing this, it makes my heart beat fast and sweat a little. Total jogging length was about 1km.

No comments:

Post a Comment