Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22: Swim - 50m pool, 6:10-6:50pm

It's been a while since I went to the pool in Tokyo Gym, so I decided to try hard today. Today is very hot summer day and even though I went there earlier time, the pool was packed! I got stuck every 100m so it's not good for long distance swim. When I ended up getting stuck again, I changed to breastroke and swam with break in between. I swam 1.2km in total (200m x 6)

I can feel my body strength is weakening, so it's hard to swim 100m within 2 minutes and swim for 200m. I would like to try to extend this to 400m, so I decided to do some muscle training at home.

Since I felt my stamina is decreasing when I cycled last time, so I am going to start bike training at home as well. I trained for 10 minutes with extra pressure. Even though it was only 10 minutes, I was catching my breath and sweated a lot. Next time, I'll monitor my heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment