Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb 2: Swim - 50m pool, 6:15-6:50 (Change in target)

My initial target was to participate Brasschaat's Triathlon which is on May 29th, and I have been preparing for it but due to my work schedule I found out that I won't be able to take time off during that time. So I asked my Belgian friend who was going to participate with me, they introduced another Triathlon which is held in Sterkepeer in August so I'm going to attend to that one instead. We don't have the actual date yet but sounds like it'll be around 16th. I'll need to fix my calendar.

Today, one of the lane is booked up so it's a bit more crowded than usual. It's cold so I swam 300m pretty fast and then got stuck. I started counting the number of strokes and it was 42 strokes in 50m which I'll need to reduce the numbers. At the end, I was able to swim 500m slowly.

Result: 300m 200m 200m 500m  Total: 1.2km

No comments:

Post a Comment