Friday, February 25, 2011

Feb 25: Swim - 50m pool, 3:30-5pm

I took a day off today to get my eyes checked at the hospital. I wanted to get it checked because my eye sight has dropped down. Initially I thought it'll only take half day, but it was very crowded and every single check ups took time so in the end it took 6.5 hours. Apparently I have cataract and will need to have an operation. So I had to cancel Saturday's airline health check appointment. Therefore I probably won't be able to fly for a while, but want to be ready to fly by August.

It's my first time to go to the pool on the weekday daytime, and it's pretty empty therefore it feels good. There are only about 3 people in a lane. And this is in 50m pool, so it feels like only single person is there for 25m pool. I started swimming slowly and somehow managed to swim 750m without stopping. I wasn't expecting this so it felt weird. It's a shame I didn't measure my time! Then I swam 100m and it was 2 minutes so noticed that I have been swimming pretty slowly. I think it was like 2'20 pace. I should measure it next time. I feel so good that I was able to swim 750m.

Result: 750, 100, 200, 500, Total: 1.5km

No comments:

Post a Comment