Monday, December 27, 2010

Dec 27: Swim@50m pool, 6:15-6:50pm

For my last 50m pool this year, I headed to Sendagaya station. Christmas decorations are so beautiful so I ended up taking a photo.













It was really beautiful from my left eye, which the eye sight is not great, so I made the photo out of focus.

The pool was relatively empty and I can swim in the speed I want.
Although my body strength has not recovered yet, so after the first 200m, I'm already catching up with my breath. It's depressing to even think about how much strength I've lost so quickly, but changed my mind and swam slowly but long distance. Again, I'm catching up with my breath after 300m. 25m pool would be easier to swim longer, but I think I'm kind of cheating with the kick during the turn. I should start a programme perhpas like continuing for 500m in January, 700m in February and 1km by March. Let's make this as a target.

Total: 1.2km

No comments:

Post a Comment