Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dec 21: Swim@50m pool, 6:05-6:35pm

I wasn't planning to swim today, but the other schedule was delayed hence headed to the pool!
It's been a while so I'm not sure how much I can swim.
First I thought I'll just get used to the water, but trying to catch up with the person in the next lane who swam pretty fast, after 200 meters, my breathing was having a problem. So I swam 100m in 3minutes pace (every 100m, I'll take a break), and swam 1km in 30minutes in total. It's tough while I'm swimming, but the feeling afterwards is so refreshing and hard to express in words. It feels like the oxygen went through all of my body and the whole body became alive. The sweat doesn't stop even after I changed my clothes and have been about 15 mintues. The cold air outside feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment