Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8: Swim - 25m pool, 7:30-8:30pm

The doctor visit on May 7th ended up finding out that with googles, I am permitted to swim, so it has been 2 months since my last swim on March 3rd. Initially they told me I won't be able to swim for 3 months, so I'm very happy :) I assumed that my muscles and stamina has reduced dramatically so I swam slowly and counted how many stokes I had for 25m, and it resulted as 16 strokes. Yes I have lost stamina (muscles). For a while I swam 50m each by confirming the form, and then swam for 500m. It took 11mintues which is not so bad as I thought. The target is to swim 1km non-stop in 50m pool, and by end of July, swim 750m in 15minutes or so. It might be a challenging target, but since I have no idea where I'll be for running due to my knee, I thought I'd have the swim target higher anyway.

Result: 50m x 6, 500m x 1, 200m x 1, total 1km

No comments:

Post a Comment